Friday, April 25, 2008

Job Search

Today I went to hand in my resume to Lush (well two of them in the same mall.) I did a total revamping of my resume a couple days ago. It looks so good! I got help from Life Clever. I linked you to the article. It's so good.

Anyway I picked up a few (read: 8) other applications. It's like all the places I don't want to work are hiring. Including Hollister. It was the first time I've been inside one of those stores and while I know there are a few good items in there, for the most part it seemed like they were trying to start a new world order in there. The sales people are called models and the people handling the shipping are called impacters. I don't know if I could work there as a "model" but the girl who worked there seemed really fun so who knows? I managed to get lost in the store (laughs) so I think I need to work on my directions first.

Below is what I wore today. Dominique took the pictures when we let Cherokee out. Last time I wore this dress I was in Australia for Christmas. It was so hot and I was terribly overdressed.








Jewelry
locket, ebay
bangles, store in San Fran
earrings, Claire's
Clothes
tank, Target
dress, Express
flats, DSW

5 comments:

  1. such an amazing outfit, fedora and all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankies. It's like the first hat I've bought ever. So I was afraid I'd look stupid in it. (laughs)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the look, I need to get me a hat like that.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!