Friday, March 21, 2008

About


Hi, I'm Ariel. I used to go by Aziza but I figured I should use my real name.

My blog is devoted to personal style and not as much trend watching. If I do see something I like I will post about it. This means I'm likely to post musings, things that inspire me, art, my outfits, other people's outfits, writing, etc. Basically anything that makes me happy.I imagine this blog will grow as I do.

If you have any thoughts or questions or suggestions please email me. I love email so much! So don't be afraid to email at axsilkandleather (at) gmail (dot) com.

5 Reasons to Subscribe

1. It's completely free
2. You're the first to know about all the latest posts
3. You don't have to check back constantly
4. You can always unsubscribe
5. Subscribers are smart and sexy and I love them forever!

So. . .

Subscribe by reader!
Subscribe by email!

3 comments:

  1. Aziza...interesting name! whats your background??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just African American. Took one of those tests that race your ancestry though and it's Nigerian and Liberian and some Welsh too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did you make this separate post page?? Love the idea <3 and your photo in it.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!