Thursday, March 27, 2008

So. . .


of course I have to start posting with one of the things that are on my lust list. I don't know why I'm so enraptured with them considering they're so simple but I can't help but desire black wax jeans.
These jeans are from Urban Outfitters for $120 . I was turned on to them while visiting Jen's blog and if you look, you'll see she has labels dedicated to the black wax jean. I didn't know it was that serious until I took a looksee myself. And while I know I shouldn't because of how much it would dent my student budget, still. My fingers are still itching for it. I love it because it's just a sexy but simple take on skinny jeans. And because it adds that texture I'm itching for.

Maybe I can find a pair on eBay. (Sometimes I think God created eBay just for me.)

0 comments: