Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Quirks

1. Link back to the person who tagged you
2. Mention the rules on your blog
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking to them
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged bloggers blogs letting them know they've been tagged.

I was tagged by the lovely etoile88 and chubbs to tell you about my unspectacular quirks.

1 I plan on getting a full back piece sometime this summer.
2 I'm a complete nerd. My life goal is to cure AIDS, I read way too many comics and I play video games.
3 Fall is the best time to meet me. I tend to spend my nights out penning novels, drinking coffee and being receptive to new people. I see beauty everywhere and am liable to dance all the way home.
4 I don't feel complete without a book or a pen near me, however I can survive on podcasts (VariantFrequencies and Pseudopod are my favorites)
5 When I'm having a bad day, I get a cup of chocolate ice cream and watch horror movies. (I love John Carpenter's "Vampires," "Gingersnaps" and "Joshua")
6 I watch people's mouths when they're speaking. I find that the lips are more honest than the eyes.

I tag Richel, Catherine and Lauren, Elisa, Teri, Starr

1 comment:

I love comments!